Return + Repair
Returns & Exchanges
JoeLuc sales are final. Currently we do not accept returns or offer refunds. We do offer exchanges or store credit. Simply email us with your order number to get your exchange started!
We are here for all of your jewelry needs - that means if you feel it's too snug or loose our studio is happy to make custom adjustments for you.
Exchange or adjustment please reach out with your order number, along with the adjustment's needed @ firstname.lastname@example.org
* Buyer is responsible for shipping costs for all adjustments - studio will cover all return shipping costs.
If an item is damaged as a result of quality or craftsmanship, customers must e-mail their concern within 14 days of receiving items for an exchange. Items mailed back for exchange must be unworn, undamaged, and in their original packaging. JoeLuc reserves the right to refuse any exchange where the product returned is not in its original condition. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
If you encounter an issue with your purchase please reach out @ email@example.com
Breakage, Our Guarantee!
- We get it, sometimes for reasons too sad to admit your jewelry gets snagged and breaks.
- As our commitment to you we have a completely free 30 day guarantee repair service. If your piece breaks and is outside of the 30 day guarantee our studio will assess the damage and let you know the repair fee - starting repair fees, $10 + per piece.
- All of our stone settings are covered by a lifetime guarantee. If your stone dislodges or falls out, contact us for a complementary replacement.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, a photo of the damaged item and we will get back to you to start your fix!
Customer's are responsible for all shipping costs. Do not send in white paper envelope + always obtain tracking for your reference as we cannot be held responsible for lost packages.
Conditions of return
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition within its original packaging, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.